Jordan Goodwin Is Now A Memphis Grizzly

thetorch

On the bright side Goodwin right now can't play in all the games anyway.  It is OK is he misses a few.  I want the Wizards making a playoff push with Goodwin playing throughout the year.  At the trade deadline they dump a roster player and sign Goodwin for the rest of the year so he can be in the playoffs.  If he spends all his time at the beginning of the season before the Wizards can make a move maybe they stash him in the G League at mid season and he never gets called up again.

rgbilliken likes this

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuzma has taken the next step on offense.

The Wizards have two really high usage ball dominant players in Kuzma & Beal, plus Porzingis needs touches,  they've squeezed out Morris and Barton. Expect more low scoring lines from Goodwin but he still gets PT  because of the intangibles he brings that Barton and Morris don't. 

Right now there aren't enough balls to go around in Washington. As long as the two guys from Denver fail to fit into their roles Goodwin will eat away at their PT.

rgbilliken likes this

I don’t know if there’s ever been a player in the league looked at more favorably on Twitter than Goodwin. (Yes I know it can’t possibly be true. I’m exaggerating for effect) Twitter search his name - it’s like when the cardinals have a productive scrappy white middle infielder. It’s legitimately 100% positive. 

majerus mojo likes this

35 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

I don’t know if there’s ever been a player in the league looked at more favorably on Twitter than Goodwin. (Yes I know it can’t possibly be true. I’m exaggerating for effect) Twitter search his name - it’s like when the cardinals have a productive scrappy white middle infielder. It’s legitimately 100% positive. 

Pistol likes this

Wizards have had some roster shakeup as late.  

Jordan Schakel, the Wizards other 2 way contract, has been released.  He only played in 2 games.

The Wizards signed Devon Dotson from the Go Go to a 2 way deal.  He's an athletic PG who played for the Bulls for a couple seasons.  The Wizards jumped on him when he became available late in training camp.

Delon Wright will be out another 3 weeks.  Monte Morris & Bradley Bela both now have short term injuries that are ruling them out for games this week.  Wizards backcourt is very thin.  We could see a Goodwin start tonight against the Heat.