• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Beal (to be) traded to Suns with Chris Paul going to the Wizards
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/37873714/sources-suns-finalizing-trade-wizards-bradley-beal

Goodwin is under contract with the Wizards. Would be nice for him to get to play a season w/ Chris Paul.

I'm guessing Paul won't play a single second for the Wizards. 

JGood was Travis' best recruit. Goodwin has an incredible work ethic. Took his talent and developed the skills he needed to play at the highest level, and not "just" as a benchwarmer/garbage minutes guy. What a career. We remain watching with interest!

billiken_roy and David King like this

54 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Motherf... I'm so happy for JGood but it took me 4 damn months to get a custom Wizards jersey 

Ha! Same.  Got one for my kid for Christmas.  We finally realized we got scammed in early November and ordered another one.  USPS and/or UPS then lost the second one(they blamed each other.) The jersey magically showed up on our doorstep at 11pm on December 23rd.

I'm hoping to get it signed by him and we'll just frame it and hang it in the basement. 

10 hours ago, Matty Light said:

Don't know that Morant will be suited up in that one. We'll have to see when the schedule comes out.

in that game road trip Morant yes or no has no bearing.   we would go to see JGood!  

7 hours ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Motherf... I'm so happy for JGood but it took me 4 damn months to get a custom Wizards jersey 

From what I can tell there is still a glimmer of hope. If you bought it thru NBA.com ***and you used Amex ***you have 14 days from the official announcement that the trade went through to get a Suns replacement jersey for free. If you did not use Amex, it appears the grace window has already expired as it has been over 90 days since you would have purchased it.

I'd venture to guess that Goodwin is of great value to the Suns. They are going to have a pretty top heavy cap situation. I believe they are well over the cap with just Beal, Durant, Ayton, and Booker. Any potential rotation guy at a minimum-ish salary is a huge get for them. 

majerus mojo likes this

4 hours ago, crymdg2 said:

From what I can tell there is still a glimmer of hope. If you bought it thru NBA.com ***and you used Amex ***you have 14 days from the official announcement that the trade went through to get a Suns replacement jersey for free. If you did not use Amex, it appears the grace window has already expired as it has been over 90 days since you would have purchased it.

I was aware of the trade window, but not of the timeline. I didn't use Amex 🫠 The Wizards jersey will be like a Gretzky Blues jersey at some point, I guess

5 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

I was aware of the trade window, but not of the timeline. I didn't use Amex 🫠 The Wizards jersey will be like a Gretzky Blues jersey at some point, I guess

If I had a Gretzky Blues sweater, I would definitely be down to trade for a Scott Stevens Blues sweater.