Yuri Interview

crymdg2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, SLU_Nick said:

This might be the best produced Billiken content I have ever seen.  

This is without a doubt the best produced Billiken content I have ever seen. Dude got a high caliber interview, did his research, was well spoken and had good chemistry with Yuri. Not to mention the production quality. 

I'm very impressed, and we should all hope that he sticks around for a lot more content throughout the season. 

EDIT: My favorite part of this is all the CP3 references. I've made that comp plenty of times but to see all the side by side videos is sick. That's gotta be Yuri's NBA ticket - be the next CP3. 

15 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

This is without a doubt the best produced Billiken content I have ever seen. Dude got a high caliber interview, did his research, was well spoken and had good chemistry with Yuri. Not to mention the production quality. 

I'm very impressed, and we should all hope that he sticks around for a lot more content throughout the season. 

EDIT: My favorite part of this is all the CP3 references. I've made that comp plenty of times but to see all the side by side videos is sick. That's gotta be Yuri's NBA ticket - be the next CP3. 

I would stay frosty.

4 hours ago, Bills By 40 said:

CP3 is arguably a top 10 player in NBA history and pretty easily top 20.  The comparison is valid in that Yuri & CP3 are both 6ft PGs, but expecting Collins to be anything close to CP3 is totally insane.  CP3 shot 47% from 3 during his college career on roughly 3 attempts per game.  Yuri is at 33% on 1.4 attempts per game.  

BilliesBy40 likes this

15 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

CP3 is arguably a top 10 player in NBA history and pretty easily top 20.  The comparison is valid in that Yuri & CP3 are both 6ft PGs, but expecting Collins to be anything close to CP3 is totally insane.  CP3 shot 47% from 3 during his college career on roughly 3 attempts per game.  Yuri is at 33% on 1.4 attempts per game.  

Even I, the self-proclaimed #1 Yuri Collins fan, am not suggesting that he could be as good as Chris Paul. I'm suggesting that they have similar skill sets, playing styles, and roles on their teams. So there's a lane for Yuri in the NBA to do what he does at the next level, albeit scaled significantly. 

I see how my comment would be interpreted otherwise, but trust me, there's no amount of blue kool aid in the world for me to be that far off-base

RUBillsFan and majerus mojo like this

3 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I love Wendy's Frosty's. I also love Frosty the Snowman. He was a jolly, happy soul.

-I have not tried the strawberry Frosty but plan to - jolly and happy is a great way to go through life, do you ever wonder if Karen became a crack ho turning tricks on that street corner?

53 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-I have not tried the strawberry Frosty but plan to - jolly and happy is a great way to go through life, do you ever wonder if Karen became a crack ho turning tricks on that street corner?

You may be right regarding Karen. We know they were outwardly promoting pipes. 

Box and Won likes this

On 9/15/2022 at 2:30 PM, Cowboy II said:

This may be a hot take, but I was so disappointed in the strawberry Frosty. 😞 

1 hour ago, thunderdan said:

This may be a hot take, but I was so disappointed in the strawberry Frosty. 😞 

Disappointed because it wasn’t good or disappointed because it wasn’t as good as the chocolate frosty? 

Can you dip your fries in a strawberry frosty?

Here comes another hot take…even as an adult, dipping fries in a frosty is delicious!