2022 Volleyball

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

SLU Volleyball has lost 4 in a row and 7 of the last 8 including 2 straight losses to George Washington(all time 19-8 vs GW prior), 1 of which involved a 2-0 lead squandered.

I told you all.....

Yes, season has gone south in a hurry, and some of the losses looked pretty bad.  A review of the coaching situation after the season seems to be in order. 

billikenbill likes this

An interesting point, SLU hosts the A10 volleyball championship this year. The top six teams make the tournament. We are in 6th place right now, riding a 4 game losing streak. Fordham is in 7th place, 1 1/2 games back. They host us Nov 4th and Nov 5th. If we don’t play in the tournament that we are hosting, that should automatically trigger a new coaching search. 

13 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

An interesting point, SLU hosts the A10 volleyball championship this year. The top six teams make the tournament. We are in 6th place right now, riding a 4 game losing streak. Fordham is in 7th place, 1 1/2 games back. They host us Nov 4th and Nov 5th. If we don’t play in the tournament that we are hosting, that should automatically trigger a new coaching search. 

I know this happened before, I think it may have been Men's Soccer.

billikenbill likes this