courtside Complains about other Posters Thread

courtside

7 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

@davidnark started the board on a separate web site.  It just moved over to Billikens.com roughly in 1999/2000.

SignGuy you're 38?!?!??! WTH? Where did time go? Seriously that just blew me away. The only other time I had this feeling was when Roy's boy was all grown up with his own season tickets.

Many of us had other usernames on the old Nark board. I think mine was Captain America. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, MusicCityBilliken said:

I still have my Billiken.com tee shirt. About what year did we have that?  It has a lot of the old MBM on the back.

Shirt was 2003.

It would neat to do another - but I think we got by with using the Billiken logo because Doug Woolard just sort of randomly approved it.

49 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Shirt was 2003.

It would neat to do another - but I think we got by with using the Billiken logo because Doug Woolard just sort of randomly approved it.

Geez Steve, you were either a senior in HS of a freshman in college when you did that. It's a great tee-shirt with a nice design. Thanks for all your efforts in making this a great community. 

almaman likes this

On 8/24/2022 at 9:44 PM, MusicCityBilliken said:

Geez Steve, you were either a senior in HS of a freshman in college when you did that. It's a great tee-shirt with a nice design. Thanks for all your efforts in making this a great community. 

It was college.  I remember because I mailed the shirts out to many people from my GW freshman dorm room, which was a little humorous.

27 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

It was college.  I remember because I mailed the shirts out to many people from my GW freshman dorm room, which was a little humorous.

Didn't want to start a new thread but our Prof Steve got some publicity in the Post today. He was in charge of a SLU/YOU/Gov. poll in the state of Missouri. There were some interesting results but I don't want to start a political discussion so read it yourself. Congrats Steve. I thing you should change your screen name to ProfSteve.  

5 minutes ago, willie said:

Didn't want to start a new thread but our Prof Steve got some publicity in the Post today. He was in charge of a SLU/YOU/Gov. poll in the state of Missouri. There were some interesting results but I don't want to start a political discussion so read it yourself. Congrats Steve. I thing you should change your screen name to ProfSteve.  

Here is the link: https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-voters-break-with-state-lawmakers-on-abortion-slu-poll-finds/article_d1154d46-8842-5054-a905-117a68d5e18f.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

54 minutes ago, willie said:

Steve's week: Navigating Missourians opinions about abortion and controversial women's soccer threads.

Also would rather keep politics off the board, but thanks @willie