2022-23 Nonconference schedule released

4 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

....Paul Quinn.. I'm paying to watch that...

Not the best home slate that's for sure.

Maybe they're banking on the rest of the A10 being monsters? 🤷‍♂️

Coach314 likes this

10 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

https://twitter.com/SaintLouisMBB/status/1557824060100427777?s=20&t=gCGqWS5Twk2-Nmai9Z1Teg

The word choices made in this tweet bring a tear to my eye.

LOL.  I was thinking about this as well.  It's weird that you can tell they have TEAM BLUE on the top (upside down) and bottom of the image, but they mostly cut it off.  

3 minutes ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

I'm pretty sure that they poorly cropped TEAM BLUE off the top and bottom of this image. 

Exactly.  It's like they designed the image with it on there, but then someone in the AD was like "can we crop that off, I'd rather not deal with a bunch of complaints from @billikenfan05 about the use of TEAM BLUE" and then some intern did a half-ass job on the cropping.  🤣

3 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Exactly.  It's like they designed the image with it on there, but then someone in the AD was like "can we crop that off, I'd rather not deal with a bunch of complaints from @billikenfan05 about the use of TEAM BLUE" and then some intern did a half-ass job on the cropping.  🤣

Actually makes a better border than a slogan. No, seriously that kinda random white and blue space as a border looks kinda cool.

6 hours ago, Brighton said:

NAIA program…….why ?

To have enough games to get your season ticket dollars.  One of the worst home OOC schedules in recent years.  The 2 tournament neutral court, Auburn and Iona are the 4 best OOC games and none of them will be seen by season ticket holders.  The only other OOC games I have any interest in are SIU - Carbondale, Memphis and to a lesser degree Drake.  Murray State and BSU are supposed to be down this year.  What happened to all the coach-speak about building a difficult schedule? Something is wrong when Memphis and  SIU-C are  your top home OOC games.

6 hours ago, brianstl said:

Playing Paul Quinn is a Dallas recruiting move.  The coach of Paul Quinn runs Jermaine O'Neal's Drive Nation AAU program.

But it sucks as part of the season ticket package.  If that's the reason they are on the schedule then we better get that recruit.

image.thumb.jpeg.89e02d40241574ba80a13ba4513a9ee8.jpegFrom a season ticket holders perspective I have seen worse home schedules.

There are no directional schools scheduled that I have not heard of.

I know who Tenn. St, Southern Il. is.

No Kennesaw St. Central Ark 

Starting off with Murray St. E-ville, and Memphis is an improvement.

I agree there is not an Auburn type of team scheduled but I do not know how good Memphis is going to be.

Let’s get the party started.

14 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

With ductwork like that and the size of the arena we should probably invite them to the A10......

They have what appears to be offices or training facilities along the sidelines.  I'd say that makes them a perfect fit.