Nov. 25:  Butler or BYU or Tennessee or USC

Nov. 30:  Western Michigan+

Dec. 03:  Southeastern Louisiana +

Dec. 07: @ Virginia Tech

Dec. 10: UNC-Asheville+

Dec. 17: Wyoming @ Chicago, IL

Dec. 20:  Alcorn State+

+ denotes game at UD Arena.  

Not alot to see here outside of the Paradise Jam in the Bahamas.  Only SMU coming to the Triple D.

Just what Built said.  They have nothing at home worthwhile to see except maybe SMU.  I think someone over in the other thread did the kenPom rankings for everyone they play and nothing measures up as far as teams coming to Dayton to play.  I guess they will get UNLV and VA Tech at home next year if these are home-and-home contracts.  

A lot of us complain about our non-con home schedule (and I might be one of them at times) but this is the plight of the decent mid-level program --- no one wants to come to your house to play because winning there is a tough road to hoe.  This is the second year Dayton has gone to Chicago to play; last year I believe they lost to Colorado on a buzzer beater.  What does Dayton have to do with Chicago?  I can't believe 20,000 Chicagoland types are filing into the United Center to watch the Flyers and another team from the Rockies battle it out.  

I'll ask my Dayton counterpart what the feeling is in the Gem City over this schedule.

2 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Just what Built said.  They have nothing at home worthwhile to see except maybe SMU.  I think someone over in the other thread did the kenPom rankings for everyone they play and nothing measures up as far as teams coming to Dayton to play.  I guess they will get UNLV and VA Tech at home next year if these are home-and-home contracts.  

A lot of us complain about our non-con home schedule (and I might be one of them at times) but this is the plight of the decent mid-level program --- no one wants to come to your house to play because winning there is a tough road to hoe.  This is the second year Dayton has gone to Chicago to play; last year I believe they lost to Colorado on a buzzer beater.  What does Dayton have to do with Chicago?  I can't believe 20,000 Chicagoland types are filing into the United Center to watch the Flyers and another team from the Rockies battle it out.  

I'll ask my Dayton counterpart what the feeling is in the Gem City over this schedule.

How do you hoe a road?  Sorry Taj.  I couldn’t help myself with that one.

Lindenwood went 12-17 last year, and lost in the first round of their tournament.  They played two exhibition games, and lost to us (SLU) 89-66, and lost to Northwestern 85-40. Very hard to see them beating Dayton.  I will be curious to see how they do in the OVC.