Welcome Brock Vice! 2023 PF

5 hours ago, bauman said:

The video posted today by Ankiel show just how out of line your comments are, writing off the young man based on a video you thinks disqualifies him from being a great addition to the Bills.  Wen shouldn't be writing a young man off before he even gets here.  Also, I guess this answers the question of do players, recruits and their families read Billikens.com. . 

Did I miss something? How does this answer the question about players, recruit, and their families reading Bills.com

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

This is a very impressive video. I will just leave it at that.

Thank you for sharing.

He has good hands so he won’t drop many with a pass to the post.

He appears to be a good athlete.

Great idea to throw high to the big guy.

The only concern would be a football scholarship being offered and accepted.

18 hours ago, bauman said:

The video posted today by Ankiel show just how out of line your comments are, writing off the young man based on a video you thinks disqualifies him from being a great addition to the Bills.  Wen shouldn't be writing a young man off before he even gets here.  Also, I guess this answers the question of do players, recruits and their families read Billikens.com. . 

The phrases "the video I saw causes me concern about his foot speed" and I'm "writing off the young man based on a video" are very, very, very different comments.  Your take is irresponsible.  I'm excited about Vice and his potential to help out our team.  If the coaching staff thinks he's a good addition, I trust that.  That doesn't mean I cannot comment about something I see in a video that gives me some pause.

19 hours ago, bauman said:

To add to my response, here is my quote:
On 8/11/2022 at 1:04 PM, cgeldmacher said:  I like everything that I have seen of Vice with the exception of his foot speed.  He has offensive skills around the basket.  He can shoot.  He appears to be able to defend on the block.  However, if he can't stay with someone he's defending or get up and down the court at a college level pace, he may struggle.  We have seen it many times before out of young bigs.  It's the quickness, or lack thereof, that makes or breaks them.
How can you read all the bolded stuff and interpret my overall comments as I am "writing off the young man based on a video you think disqualifies him from being a great addition to the Bills?"  That is next level disregard for the plain meaning of the English language.  Also, how exactly does seeing video of him on a football field show how quick his feet are on a basketball court.
Regardless of your ridiculous comments, I remain optimistic about Brock and look forward to seeing him in a Billiken uniform.