Welcome Brock Vice! 2023 PF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Brock Vice, your the big man the team needed and look forward to seeing you receive a medley of passes for finishes at the rim.

40 minutes ago, brianstl said:

-thanks for that article, what a week, I wonder if more get on board before the team leaves for Europe?

31 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

This is going to be a very good player for SLU. Hard to complain. Could easily pair on the court with Cisse. I’m just shocked at the talent level Ford can recruit.

They're the perfect front court duo 🥲 I can't imagine having to guard two ~7' guys that play 20 feet apart from each other. Ying and Yang

So, always interesting to see the height spread on these high school kids.  I have seen his height quoted at a high of 6'11" to this piece on his commitment saying he is 6'8".  What do you posters think?  Hoping his height is on the "high" end.   https://phenomhoopreport.com/commitment-alert-2023-brock-vice-commits-to-saint-louis/

53 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

This is going to be a very good player for SLU. Hard to complain. Could easily pair on the court with Cisse. I’m just shocked at the talent level Ford can recruit.

I welcome Brock Vice and hope he is very good, but he is not exactly a high-level recruit.