International Trip Details?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

This team we beat Ford said is a third tier team? Third tier of what, pro ball in Spain, or 3rd tier Amateur clubs? 

Seemed like amateur club level talent to me. Hard to find much info on them but the talent looked to me like D-3 or juco level.

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

Seemed like amateur club level talent to me. Hard to find much info on them but the talent looked to me like D-3 or juco level.

Yes hard to find info. I googled Spanish Pro Leagues and Zentro looks to be in the third league down from the top. They may have two teams, but the second team may be a U-19 club. 

19 hours ago, STLsportsfan said:

The standout for me on this video is Cisse's passing.  Check out the one at the 16 second mark.  There are a few more.  He has the vision to already know who's open before he gets the ball.  Love seeing that.  Vision of the court and where his teammates are from a freshmen big is not common.

cgeld, agree with you on Cisse. I know we might have been playing the little Sisters of the Poor but he still showed some excellent basketball skills.  I don't know about returning players or new additions in the A 10 but it seems like he will be able to hold his own against the returning "5s" that I recall watching last year.  He is much better than I had hoped he would be.

31-16, good guys, end of one. The video showed 2 Perk triples, the first of which was the result of excellent ball movement.

Bills break it open, up 77-53 after opening the 4th on a 15-3 run. BTW, Fred started in place of Pickett. Don’t think it’s significant because Ford said he’d probably use 3 different starting lineups. If that’s the case, it’ll be interesting to see who starts the next one.

16 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Any idea on the caliber of the Italian team? Are these amateur clubs or like a minor league pro team? 

I have no idea but just out of curiosity I googled Italian NBA players and Travis Dieners name pops up.

I thought that was interesting.