International Trip Details?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

It is my understanding that the NCAA limits the amount of trips a team can take. Right? If so, what possible logic are they using to deny kids from international trips, learning new cultures, etc. If learning opportunities can be shown, then why deny it?

One thing is certain in life: most NCAA rules don’t make any sense

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

It is my understanding that the NCAA limits the amount of trips a team can take. Right? If so, what possible logic are they using to deny kids from international trips, learning new cultures, etc. If learning opportunities can be shown, then why deny it?

not to mention chance to be ambassadors of NCAA, basketball, USA.

Lord, they are in for a surprise when they get to Madrid and find out that everyone is asleep or at home early in the morning. They do not have breakfast until around noon, then they work until around 5:00P when they take a break for lunch. Dinner is around 10:00 PM. The streets in Madrid are choked full of people at 2:00 AM. Their time schedule takes time to get habituated to. Never been to Italy so I do not know the schedule they keep there.

9 hours ago, Old guy said:

Lord, they are in for a surprise when they get to Madrid and find out that everyone is asleep or at home early in the morning. They do not have breakfast until around noon, then they work until around 5:00P when they take a break for lunch. Dinner is around 10:00 PM. The streets in Madrid are choked full of people at 2:00 AM. Their time schedule takes time to get habituated to. Never been to Italy so I do not know the schedule they keep there.

up all day drink all night I've heard :)

19 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

I read/thought they can only take a trip once every 5 years? Last time was 2017.

The ball is tipped off and #TeamBlue wins the tip. #TeamBlue PG Collins passes to #TeamBlue SG Jimerson and the #TeamBlue exhibition tour is off and running!!

6 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

I’m not gonna put a lot of stock in this since I don’t know the level of competition but I’m impressed

Comp. looks weak. 9-17 last year, look soft on d from the clip I saw.