Welcome back Will Bailey

i might go along with "the billiken" if we hadnt changed the look of the billiken to look like some sort of lizard.   worst mascot "upgrade" of all time. 

CBFan and BIG BILL FAN like this

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

If the team feels united under the "team blue" mentality, then go for internally. But I'd still like to be the Billikens as fans. teamblue.com just doesn't have the same feel as billikens.com. But if we have to change it, then so be it

It does appear that the athletic department doesn't understand how to separate internal team/culture building from external marketing.   

Bills By 40 and slufan13 like this

52 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i might go along with "the billiken" if we hadnt changed the look of the billiken to look like some sort of lizard.   worst mascot "upgrade" of all time. 

The people at Progressive Insurance don't agree with you. 

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Did Will Bailey have any involvement in setting the style of play before he left? Will he take on that role now?

For a while there I thought Will Bailey was coming back as the Mascot. Tx for getting the train back on the rails. The only thing I recall is Bailey works with developing our guards. Don't know how much input he has on scheming games. Although, I would think in the film room all the AC's can contribute their insights.