Midtown Madness: S2E39 w/ Momo Cisse; MBB adds Drake H&H; Giacoletti Calls it a Career; WSOC Schedule Drop

This week we’re talking to Mouhamadou Cisse, who recently announced his commitment to SLU out of Putnam Science Academy in Connecticut, where he graduated in May. A native of Dakar, Senegal, he played in France before heading to Hillcrest Prep in Arizona and eventually ending his prep career at PSA. Now he joins the Billikens’ frontcourt along with two fifth-year seniors in Francis Okoro and Jake Forrester. 

• Ray Giacoletti retiring
    • Replacement?
    • Drake Home and Home
  • Women's Soccer announces schedule
  • Baseballers sign with Frontier League
  • Jon Bell update

View the full article

Links! Program note: sorry if there's a drop in quality. As you'll hear in the episode, I have been homebound for the last 48 hours with an injury from a nasty bike crash Sunday. I recorded this from my bed under the influence of heavy medication.

Big time respect to Momo for doing this interview. English is his second language and doing a zoom interview doesn't make things easier for him. I realized about 5 minutes into this interview this was a Peter heavy one. Partially due to me being medicated and my humor not translating across language barriers. So we mutually agreed I was more of a passenger for this.

New interview with incoming SLU freshman big man @c1sse_momo4:
-Starting basketball late
-Playing in Monaco
-How he ended up in Arizona
-The meaning of family
-Becoming a shooter
-American vs. Euro game
-Senegalese food (near campus!)

SLU landed a gem in Momo. Check it out!

🍎 https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/midtown-madness-podcast/id1552953967#episodeGuid=2fc556bd-ec01-4f54-91e0-6da3286ddac3

🟢

📺

RUBillsFan, thetorch and Pistol like this