Thank You Billikens.com

Just adding to what Zac said, I sincerely thank everyone here for the support. I really appreciate everyone who listens to the show and interacts with the show's social media presence in any way. I can't believe what we've done in just about 16 months.

We've got a lot more coming for you soon, even though we're in the summer doldrums. Another incoming player interview this week, another short but fun interview in the can, and tons of ideas.

One of the things I want to tease here now is a summer mailbag episode. At some point here and on Twitter, we'll put out a call for questions and even if we aren't going to have perfect answers for everything, we'll at least give it our best shot and have some fun with that.

• 2 weeks later...

-this post is going here given the title of the thread, no offense meant to the podcast, most of my social media experience is the feed on the main board page of this site, what are these posts about "it's time to follow another Billiken'? I see Okoro and Julia Martinez so it would appear to not be for student/athletes new to SLU

1 hour ago, Cowboy II said:

-this post is going here given the title of the thread, no offense meant to the podcast, most of my social media experience is the feed on the main board page of this site, what are these posts about "it's time to follow another Billiken'? I see Okoro and Julia Martinez so it would appear to not be for student/athletes new to SLU

They are using the program’s official accounts to try to build up the social media followings of players.  Larger followings mean players are more marketable when it comes to NIL deals.  

if anyone is not following players on social media, fix this. It is a free way to help SLU when it comes to getting players NIL deals.

Box and Won and stmdragons like this

17 hours ago, brianstl said:

They are using the program’s official accounts to try to build up the social media followings of players.  Larger followings mean players are more marketable when it comes to NIL deals.  

if anyone is not following players on social media, fix this. It is a free way to help SLU when it comes to getting players NIL deals.

-got it, thank you, for SLU student/athletes I may wade into this pool

brianstl likes this