A10 Open To 16 Teams

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

So who do you want? 

im fine with this, just dont let small mind bernadette be in charge of finding the team.   she'll pick some D3 school from rhode island.

53 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

To drop the historical bottom 5 teams from the A10, and bring in Gonzaga, Witchita State, Belmont, Saint Mary’s, Murray state, and SF.

i nominate Ankiel to pick the teams.  all in favor say Aye....

Wichita State

Belmont

Iona ( Slick Rick already said they need to be in a league like the A-10)

1 hour ago, Dr Bird said:

Belmont adds Nashville to the conference.   That would be fun.

Yes, that would.

Not trying to state the obvious but unless if it’s one these, heck no:  Belmont, Murray state, Wichita state, temple. 

anything else is a disappointment. Iona’s problem is they were nothing before Rick, and will be nothing after Rick. Also No thanks on another 2k arena. 

Littlebill likes this

12 hours ago, wgstl said:

Yes, that would.

Not trying to state the obvious but unless if it’s one these, heck no:  Belmont, Murray state, Wichita state, temple. 

anything else is a disappointment. Iona’s problem is they were nothing before Rick, and will be nothing after Rick. Also No thanks on another 2k arena. 

They have been to 10 tournaments since 2000, but I do agree that their facilities are still subpar even after recent upgrades. 

5 minutes ago, slu72 said:

COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON

I mean, the idea of having the city of Charleston is nice, but from a basketball stand point I don't get this one. 

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

I mean, the idea of having the city of Charleston is nice, but from a basketball stand point I don't get this one. 

Certain board members live in Charleston.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

I’m selfish. Actually they have had some decent teams. Made the dance in 2017. And they are on the Atlantic Ocean. 

18 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I’m selfish. Actually they have had some decent teams. Made the dance in 2017. And they are on the Atlantic Ocean. 

They’ve averaged 160 in kenpom over the last decade, a lot better than I would have thought. In 2017 they got as high as 87th.