Midtown Madness: S2E34 w/ Colin Suhre the Voice of SLU Baseball/Softball; Mighty Ducks in the Outfield; Fred's Pickle; MBB Staff All In For a New Carr

Peter and Zac are joined by Colin Suhre, the voice of Billiken Baseball and Softball to give an inside look at what goes into an ESPN+ production. 

Friday's Baseball matchup with Davidson interrupted by a pair of adorable field invaders named Frank and Lucy.

Colin provides a detailed breakdown of Billiken baseball's key first vs second matchup against Davidson.

Fred Thatch signs NIL deal with Two Men & a Garden Salsa and Pickles.

Yuri Collins sheds light on Portal entry and exit with Ben Frederickson

Staff visits Andrew Carr

Mael Hamon-Crespin visits SLU

WBB gets two unnamed commits

Zac gets an inside look at the brand new Soccer locker rooms.

View the full article

Pistol and kberry1992 like this

Shameless bump, and a little explanation on this episode, if you haven’t listened yet.

There’s some really good basketball notes and discussion in this episode despite it being very baseball heavy. I promise you listening to Colin Suhre ahead of the basketball talk is absolutely worth your time! I’m sure @Pistolcan do a better job articulating this point better than I.

thetorch likes this

8 minutes ago, Midtown Madness said:

Shameless bump, and a little explanation on this episode, if you haven’t listened yet.

There’s some really good basketball notes and discussion in this episode despite it being very baseball heavy. I promise you listening to Colin Suhre ahead of the basketball talk is absolutely worth your time! I’m sure @Pistolcan do a better job articulating this point better than I.

We get into some more NIL stuff, update Crespin and Carr, break down Ben Fred's piece on Yuri's return, and do a deep dive on Thatch's pickle endorsement.

It was a light basketball news week compared to the series of insane weeks that preceded it. But we always make sure there's something for basketball fans.

thetorch likes this

If you haven't listened to this episode yet, I implore you to do so! The juvenile pickle discussion is enough to make the 90 min listen worth it! The interview with Colin Suhre really is interesting for Billiken fans, especially those around long enough to remember the days of checking this board for Go_Bills pirate streams solely because it was the only way to watch games. Beyond that, Peter and I had a great discussion on the state of NIL/College Basketball.