Midtown Madness: S2E32 w/Sincere Parker; Hughes Jr and Pickett Choose the Billikens; WBB Hires Rebecca Tillett

Podcast

This episode brought to you by Wheelhouse Bicycle Shop in Creve Coeur.  Go see Nathan Levanthal first at 770 North New Ballas Road in Creve  Coeur or online at wheelhousebicycle.com.

Billiken Commit Sincere Parker joins the show to talk about the JUCO life, his journey from Chicago to Moberly to St. Louis and  reveals what chain restaurant he'll NEVER eat a pregame meal at again!

Be The Match Event

Javon Pickett and Larry Hughes Jr. Pledge Commitment to the Billikens

Jordan Nesbitt pulls out of NBA Draft, enters the portal.

Billikens recruiting Connor Turnbull and Transfer Portal Bigs

New 2023 Offers

Rebecca Tillett is named the 8th head coach in Billiken Women’s Basketball

Baseball and Softball Round Up

Tennis and Track & Field in Action

View the full article

Pistol likes this

1 hour ago, 3star_recruit said:

Pete and Zac, you guys complement each other so well.  Your conversations are like a really good Billikens.com thread, minus the trolls.

Thank you!

I liked this one. Parker seems like another really good dude coming into this class and seems to have a lot of personality. Wish I had more fun facts about him before the show so we could've taken a detour or two, but I still think it turned out well. And then I really like the conversation about women's basketball and SLU's new coach. Twitter and message boards don't really have the same room for additional context or nuance, whereas we could kind of talk it out as much as we wanted.

4 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Yep. Great shows with the new recruits. You guys are really putting together some great stuff.

You guys should try to get Yuri on the pod lol

I'm open to it.

On 4/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, 3star_recruit said:

Pete and Zac, you guys complement each other so well.  Your conversations are like a really good Billikens.com thread, minus the trolls.

This means a whole hell of a lot to me. Starting over from scratch is not what I wanted to do but it’s been incredibly rewarding. I owe so much to Peter, who took a leap of faith in me joining the podcast. Going back to when we became aware of each other years ago to where we are now as friends and co-hosts. It’s pretty amazing. 

22 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Yep. Great shows with the new recruits. You guys are really putting together some great stuff.

You guys should try to get Yuri on the pod lol

Also open to it.

2 hours ago, wgstl said:

Parker sounds like a cool dude. 

He was really cool, not a big talker but I think he was open to talking about anything, he was really excited about the coming season.

Finally, beyond posting new episodes and podcast updates I’m taking a sabbatical from this forum(both accounts). For now twitter is enough and I know I have friends monitoring this board if necessary. I am fully committed to keeping this podcast continuously churning out content outside of vacations. In fact I’m unveiling some really cool additions to our video show that should enhance the viewing experience. But to keep my emotional well-being on the level while covering the Bills, I don’t have room for the board. So I apologize if we are getting tagged on here or receive feedback on here. I know Peter will pass it along as well.