Welcome, Larry Hughes, Jr.!

Pistol

On 4/26/2022 at 9:46 AM, Bills By 40 said:

And I realize that his weight is the biggest factor between him being a walk-on at SLU and being a nationally touted recruit - knowing that makes him all the more excited. Shoving PBJ's and grilled chicken down his gullet is an easy fix and the talent is already there, so I think we should be way more excited about our group of Freshman - Thames-LHJ-Kramer with four years to play together is an exciting 1-2-3 to say the least. 

Never underestimate the Gries cafeteria for putting on the freshman 15. It was closer to 30 for me and was much needed. When Larry Sr and I came in as freshman, I was 6'3 and 165. Went home for the summer at 192.

majerus mojo likes this

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Matty Light said:

Never underestimate the Gries cafeteria for putting on the freshman 15. It was closer to 30 for me and was much needed. When Larry Sr and I came in as freshman, I was 6'3 and 165. Went home for the summer at 192.

So you returned home that summer Matty Not So Light?

3 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

So you returned home that summer Matty Not So Light?

Yeah, I should add the caveat that I weighed the same at the semester break, but avoided the gym in the 2nd semester and had a "healthy" diet of Natty Light that semester. I also posted my only 4.0 in my eight semesters at SLU, ironically.

cgeldmacher likes this

7 minutes ago, GOSLU68 said:

I for for one am excited to see Larry Hughes II play for the Bills:

he was pretty good in that high school all star game last weekend.   i wasnt expecting him to blend in as well as he did.