• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ARon said:

Over who?

Yuri, Jimerson, Perkins, Pickett, Okoro

Dude has been a starter most of his career. Maybe he will be 6th man. I just find it hard to believe he'd commit someplace where he didn't get serious minutes.

6 minutes ago, Bizziken said:

Wow. Immediate starter, right?

Okoro, Perkins, Jimerson, Thatch, Collins.

1 minute ago, Bizziken said:

Yuri, Jimerson, Perkins, Pickett, Okoro

Perhaps, but I'd imagine Fred gets the nod for defense.

Pickett may fit in as a 6th man and replacement for Nesbitt, assuming he doesn't return.

Great addition to the squad. 

Perhaps I’m crazy but i’m less concerned with who gets to stand on the court when the ball is thrown into the air and more concerned with finishing top 4 in the A10 this upcoming season. 

laker119 likes this

2 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

Admittedly don't know much about Pickett...is this the combo guard we were looking for?

No. He’s a more dependable/consistent Nesbitt imo. 

2 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Excited!! JP & JP ...teammates again.  (Former AAU teammates)

If they sign Turnbull the area player roster gets even larger so far Thames, Kramer, Pickett, Perkins, Hargrove, Collins, in state Thatch.

4 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Great addition to the squad. 

Perhaps I’m crazy but i’m less concerned with who gets to stand on the court when the ball is thrown into the air and more concerned with finishing top 4 in the A10 this upcoming season. 

If(no injuries and no one else leaves) we don’t finish top 4, I’m 100% on the new HC train. That would be a massive failure, none like we’ve seen.

you could even start to say this about not finishing top 3. 

3 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

Admittedly don't know much about Pickett...is this the combo guard we were looking for?

i saw him in high school a number of times and i never saw him handle the ball.   he is really a poor mans perkins imo.  

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

i saw him in high school a number of times and i never saw him handle the ball.   he is really a poor mans perkins imo.  

If he can defend like everything I'm seeing says he can, and he scored 11ppg in the SEC on a terrible team, I imagine he'll contribute plenty on this roster. 

I think this means Nesbitt is gone. 

I think this commitment also creates some questions for Hargrove’s minutes.  If you think of the “wing”-types on our roster (Gibby, JP, Fred, Sincere, TJ, now Pickett), I think it is clear that TJ is the 5th in that pecking order.