2022-2023 Season

Aquinas

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

Another fun fact, Okoro is now leading the A-10 in rebounds per game. Impressive since he shares minutes with Forrester at the 5. I'm sure his rebounds per 40 minutes played is way higher than anyone else in the A-10.

or the A-10 sucks rebounding?

45 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Slu in as 12 seed against Mizzou currently by Jerry Palm of CBS Sports

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/bracketology/

Interesting. One of the less deserving Bills team and one of the more favorable road to 16. 

I would take this right now if offered. To bad these are never accurate.

how exactly will Mi$$ouri be a 5 seed when they are currently tied for 8th in the sec and are only ranked 44 in the current NET?     i believe that would put them more around a 10 or 11 seed.   so unless walmart is tossing around money again like the old days, i dont think they are a 5 seed at this time.  

2 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

how exactly will Mi$$ouri be a 5 seed when they are currently tied for 8th in the sec and are only ranked 44 in the current NET?     i believe that would put them more around a 10 or 11 seed.   so unless walmart is tossing around money again like the old days, i dont think they are a 5 seed at this time.  

I'm not sure you're aware of it but, hello, the tigers are in the SEC.  As a part of the SEC friends and family plan, they get the 5......

billiken_roy likes this

12 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I'm not sure you're aware of it but, hello, the tigers are in the SEC.  As a part of the SEC friends and family plan, they get the 5......

i hear you.   but keep in mind, they are still sort of the step children of the sec.   a lot of long time schools (with even more money than walmart) are in that conference and would get the family plan bennies first.  

31 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i hear you.   but keep in mind, they are still sort of the step children of the sec.   a lot of long time schools (with even more money than walmart) are in that conference and would get the family plan bennies first.  

It's a sliding scale of corruption and degradation.  I'm sure the Big 10, the ACC and the SEC can agree on the tigers being in the top 20 or so seeds........  

On 1/24/2023 at 1:54 PM, Cowboy II said:

-I looked at tickets for VCU and there are 12 sections with over 100 tickets and 1,110 tickets in other sections

-there are a bunch of $50 upper level center and $20 upper level ends available

-win Friday and let's see what happens to these numbers

-there are now 10 sections, down from 12,  with over 100 tickets and at least 346 tickets have been sold since Jan 24

-if I use 100 tickets available in those 10 sections there are 1957 tickets available

-note this change:  upper level centers are now $35, upper level ends are still $20 and there are 4 sections in the upper level at $25, not sure if this is new pricing

-if we win tomorrow and I am SLU, I keep the pricing until 8pm Wed and then reduce them to get it full but I'm sure they have a plan...

11 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

The serious answer is that in reality, Mizzou is a 7/8 seed right now, and Jerry Palm is not good at his job. He puts matchups like this to get clicks. If you compare his accuracy with other bracketologists on bracket matrix, he’s in the bottom 20%. 

BC1764 and Box and Won like this

18 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-note this change:  upper level centers are now $35, upper level ends are still $20 and there are 4 sections in the upper level at $25, not sure if this is new pricing

-if we win tomorrow and I am SLU, I keep the pricing until 8pm Wed and then reduce them to get it full but I'm sure they have a plan...

I am pretty sure that the upper level centers 203-204, 214-215 were $50 each last week.