Boise State - 153

Drake - 59

Auburn - 19

Iona - 110

SIU-C - 90

Maryland - 50

Providence - 64

Miami - 21

Murray State & Boise look good on paper because they were really good last year, but they both lost a ton of players.  Still a really tough schedule though.

Nice to get SIU-C back on the Schedule, and glad they could replace last season's cancelled Drake match-up. Two pre-season MVC match-ups a year feels about right.

33 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Okay it’s a home and home series with Drake. So far no indication of return games at UAB and Belmont.

Belmont was done but I thought UAB had a return game and I keep forgetting to post asking about that. Can anyone confirm/deny?

18 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

2022-23 early projections on T-Rank

Murray State - 195

Memphis - 49

Boise State - 153

Drake - 59

Auburn - 19

Iona - 110

SIU-C - 90

Maryland - 50

Providence - 64

Miami - 21

Murray State & Boise look good on paper because they were really good last year, but they both lost a ton of players.  Still a really tough schedule though.

What do they have us?  My guess would be between 26-30

hughes jr has really grown up!   man i remember the grade school jr coming to the games with mom and dad and wondering if he was gonna be physically big enough to play college.   

nice picture.   hope?

17 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

hughes jr has really grown up!   man i remember the grade school jr coming to the games with mom and dad and wondering if he was gonna be physically big enough to play college.   

nice picture.   hope?

From these quick shots, Kramer appears to be more physically developed than most freshmen.  Either that or he is wearing a tight shirt.

On 6/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, HoosierPal said:

From these quick shots, Kramer appears to be more physically developed than most freshmen.  Either that or he is wearing a tight shirt.

Even at the SLUH game I caught earlier this year I thought the same. Able-bodied is a nice headstart. 

41 minutes ago, bauman said:

Seeing LH Jr checking into a room raised a question or two.  Is he still a walk on?  If so, can the school provide housing or does his family have to cover that?

Yes.

His family pays for it, but he still will live with the other players, I believe 

2 hours ago, wgstl said:

Yes.

His family pays for it, but he still will live with the other players, I believe 

There is nothing wrong with paying for tuition, room and board at school, particularly when the family has ample money to do it.

57 minutes ago, crymdg2 said:

Check out the 18 second mark!!! Do those look like possible retro shorts or am I just too excited?!?

Not retro, but definitely a different spin on the grey template we've seen.

31 minutes ago, stmdragons said:

Anyone else notice Brandon Courtney sitting with the coaching staff towards the end of that video? Possible new graduate assistant?

Coach likes to promote from within so this would make sense. Roby moves up to the vacant spot.