Yuri

Schasz

15 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Before anything else, sports are tribal.  Our tribe beat your tribe.  Taking pride in that is the source of the fun.

This wouldn't be the first instance of a fan who thought he could root for two teams equally.  That's true, until both teams are pitted against each other.  Then one's preference, which even the fan may not be aware of, is revealed.  

when i first became a billiken in the late 70's i thought i would be an illini fan and a billiken.   quickly i left the illini in the dust.   now i hate them as much as i hate mi$$ouri.   so i think it is possible to be an equal hater, but not a fan.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Bills By 40 said:

I really love that we're in a position to make big $$ SEC schools - who ranked top 10 in the previous season - lose their minds over a failure to poach one of our players. This Derrick dude can eat my shorts 

They sure do play the victim card very well. Even if May had something of substance to prove tampering occurred, it's not like Yuri didn't have any other options besides being forced to come back to SLU. 

21 minutes ago, stmdragons said:

They sure do play the victim card very well. Even if May had something of substance to prove tampering occurred, it's not like Yuri didn't have any other options besides being forced to come back to SLU. 

Exactly. Yuri could have played 20+MPG if not started on 98% of teams in the country. He didn't have to stay at SLU.  

1 hour ago, Bills By 40 said:

I really love that we're in a position to make big $$ SEC schools - who ranked top 10 in the previous season - lose their minds over a failure to poach one of our players. This Derrick dude can eat my shorts 

That dude is the biggest dou*#* canoe on Twitter. 
In a cesspool of A-Holes he stands out as the biggest one. 
I hope he lives a life full of stubbed toes and paper cuts. 

Fraz likes this

A player liking a tweet gives another team license to raid your roster.  Resisting a raid should make you feel ashamed.  Even the most devoted MBM has to be impressed with Derrick's twisted logic.

Rick Barnes and “clean.”

That goes together like Dolly and an A-Cup bra.

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

That dude is the biggest dou*#* canoe on Twitter. 
In a cesspool of A-Holes he stands out as the biggest one. 
I hope he lives a life full of stubbed toes and paper cuts. 

Probably lives in a double wide trailer on rocky top for all we know.