Yuri

Schasz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Schasz said:

No, Key is not seen as a backup PG...he's a 2 Guard. Zakai Ziegler played a lot of PG when Kennedy Chandler was getting a rest. They recruited a 4 Star PG BJ Edwards who will get the backup PG minutes if they don't recruit someone else.

Bla, Bla, Bla…all we care about is how you and your Volunteers are taking losing  someone to a mid-major? I mean you’re the SEC!

Respectfully to all the Billikens fans and Yuri Collins I am not excited by the news.

In my opinion the fans always get the crappy end of the stick.

Is Yuri staying because he is getting paid?  I hope not because a SLU education is worth a lot of money.

I would like to think that Yuri took one for the players like Curt Flood did for baseball free agency.

I am happy for coach Ford the players and the fans that wanted Yuri back.

slufan13 likes this

25 minutes ago, Schasz said:

Bills still could use a backup big.

I agree but damn dude.....you said some shee-it.  You sounded like a Missouri fan dismissing our program.......you really sounded like Billiken Law back in the day talking about how much better Marquette was than the Bills.  Just not cool.........

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I agree but damn dude.....you said some shee-it.  You sounded like a Missouri fan dismissing our program.......you really sounded like Billiken Law back in the day talking about how much better Marquette was than the Bills.  Just not cool.........

Out of reactions but you’re right, Rich. Schasz is a Tennessee fan who likes to waste some time with the little Billikens. According to Schasz, Yuri will be Tennessee’s starting PG next year. He doesn’t give a shlt about SLU.

21 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Respectfully to all the Billikens fans and Yuri Collins I am not excited by the news.

Is Yuri staying because he is getting paid?  I hope not because a SLU education is worth a lot of money.

I would like to think that Yuri took one for the players like Curt Flood did for baseball free agency.

mercenaries helped win this country's revolution.  Ultimately, all of division one athletes will be mercenaries.........Yuri's a merc but he's our merc......

pakapablo and slufanskip like this

20 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I don’t blame you for having feelings about this whole thing.

but this is the new basketball. This is it. It sucks but yuri wanted to get paid, and did. I didn’t like how things went down at the end, but wins in March will fix that. 

Just now, Billiken Rich said:

Hessian mercenaries helped win this country's revolution.  Ultimately, all of division one athletes will be mercenaries.........Yuri's a merc but he's our merc......

I know your not responding much but thank you for the great post Rich.

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I know your not responding much but thank you for the great post Rich.

Actually the hessians were on the British side so I cocked that up........although they did party a bit too much so we were able to kick their backsides pretty handily.......time to stop drinking and read some history.....

2 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I don’t blame you for having feelings about this whole thing.

but this is the new basketball. This is it. It sucks but yuri wanted to get paid, and did. I didn’t like how things went down at the end, but wins in March will fix that. 

I did not have computers in high school.  In college I created programs with punch cards.  I learned basic programming with an Apple 2 E.  Then there was DOS, and then windows 3.1 and I am now at windows 10.

You mean adjust like that with college basketball players getting paid?

Okay, thank you for the post.

36 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I did not have computers in high school.  In college I created programs with punch cards.  I learned basic programming with an Apple 2 E.  Then there was DOS, and then windows 3.1 and I am now at windows 10.

You mean adjust like that with college basketball players getting paid?

Okay, thank you for the post.

What no trash 80?

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

853baec7-34be-4df4-b2d0-dd975b1c91f9_screenshot.jpg.de9ec1af1b4f71cfbe6149108a62a394.jpg

Who's being naive?

I was wrong.  I thought it had no chance.

Also lay off Schasz dude loves SLU he also likes Tenn.  He told us about something before we were aware.  You can like 2 programs if one of them isn't SPUMAC, in the A10, X, SIUC, or SMS.

Schasz and Ironbills like this

I know people are frustrated at the idea that SLU boosters might be paying Yuri. Who knows.

But if that is what happened, it is so nice to think, that in this new age, SLU now has the stones to throw punches right at an SEC power. With a comfort level to push them off our turf. The future looks a lot brighter than any other day this week.

Adman likes this

In college basketball, you can have more than 1 team.  There's a lot of room, many teams will never play each other.  It's not like a league of 30 or 32 teams.  If you adopt your wife's team in addition to your own, there's nothing wrong with that.  There's a lot of people who are fans of their undergrad and grad school, etc.  Nothing wrong with that.  If you can cheer along side Cubs fans who root for the Bills, I'm pretty sure you can stomach fans who follow more than one CBB team.

9 minutes ago, Eadsbee said:

In college basketball, you can have more than 1 team.  There's a lot of room, many teams will never play each other.  It's not like a league of 30 or 32 teams.  If you adopt your wife's team in addition to your own, there's nothing wrong with that.  There's a lot of people who are fans of their undergrad and grad school, etc.  Nothing wrong with that.  If you can cheer along side Cubs fans who root for the Bills, I'm pretty sure you can stomach fans who follow more than one CBB team.

You are right, and that is the exact kind of logic you want to bring a message board filled with fanatics of just one team. It will be appreciated and applauded. If you were looking for validation, bravo.

8 minutes ago, Eadsbee said:

I’m kind of joking about it, I know it’s possible. I find it incredibly odd, but I know it’s possible. However, on the other board shaz spoke to his cool friends about SLU as if we were Holy Cross (sorry Godar, I don’t know your name here) and not a top 75 program. As if Tennessee has ever won anything….

Its evident. Tennessee is a football school who hasn’t done anything in 25 years. Imagine an existence like that.

Fraz likes this