Yuri

Schasz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I wonder if Yuri texted the coaches he was coming back or actually talked to them. 

Out of reactions, excellent post.

14 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Little weird that Yuri has been radio silent to this point.

Agree and it’s so simple.

”After weighing my options and talking to my family I realized St. Louis University is home and it is where I want to be. I can’t wait to get back to work with my teammates and finish what we started. #Teamblue” 

done and done

7 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Agree and it’s so simple.

”After weighing my options and talking to my family I realized St. Louis University is home and it is where I want to be. I can’t wait to get back to work with my teammates and finish what we started. #Teamblue” 

done and done

It’s probably not as simple for him because he knows whatever he says it just won’t be enough to get the bad taste out of fan’s mouths

Old guy and CBFan like this

I want Bill Murray as an assistant coach.

we need as many do overs as possible and I am more pumped about Javonte Perkins being at full strength- if we have to play Rockhurst I would not let him dress for the game. This could be a special Billiken year.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Groundhog+Day+1993+Film&FORM=VRDGAR&view=detail&mid=002E90E307358390C8EE002E90E307358390C8EE

This is crazy, great news! Has anything similar happened elsewhere - where star player announces transfer, then changes his mind and comes back?

Some responses from VolNation board:

"Ughhhhhhh"
"Disaster"
"What the hell happened?
"Sounds like they raised some $$$ in a hurry for him over there with that Billiken Exchange thing"

I wondered if this would happen.  I questioned whether or not this board would look back on this and think that we were reacting like baseball fans to Curt Flood’s holdout.  It’s possible that Yuri is just opening the floodgates here at SLU with regard to NIL.  Maybe he was sending a message to the folks here that SLU needs to move a little quicker.