Yuri

Schasz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Pistol said:

To get this back on track, and because there's so much speculation in this thread:

Yuri isn't coming back.

Thanks for the perspective I am in agreement.

I appreciate what you do on this site and I hope you keep doing what you do with the recruits and the pod casts.

Pistol and AlumniFan like this

@HenryB @dennis_w and @BIG BILL FANcan take a two week break (suspension). You are doing too much to derail the conversation.

I now readily expect emails and private messages about how I play favorites. And I am upfront that I do.  When you provide the content and generally strong contributions @Pistol does...You become a favorite.

9 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

@HenryB @dennis_w and @BIG BILL FANcan take a two week break (suspension). You are doing too much to derail the conversation.

I now readily expect emails and private messages about how I play favorites. And I am upfront that I do.  When you provide the content and generally strong contributions @Pistol does...You become a favorite.

Thank you. I know no one on here. I have met 1/2 dozen from getting tickets. some of the negative b & f seems to be between folks that know each other some not. I know none of the 4 involved. Pistol seems to bring as much to the table here as anyone this side of the Wiz.

41 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Thank you Steve and I totally agree with you playing favorites, their words, with Peter.

He should not be attacked and harassed by these grown men who should know better.

4 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Just now getting around to watching this. This is a blatant shot at Yuri. The synchronization of the clip of Yuri dapping him up with the "brothers been my brothers man you ain't no kin to me". Glad he's stepping up. Might see some angry Billikens with chips on their shoulders this season. 

Love how we’re breaking the Jimerson reel, like it’s the Zapruder Film. 😂 

And I’m totally here for it. ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, thunderdan said:

Love how we’re breaking the Jimerson reel, like it’s the Zapruder Film. 😂 

And I’m totally here for it. ❤️ 

Jimerson and Perkins unfollowing him probably says more than the highlight reel. I just took the highlight reel to be some hype for himself and a reaffirmation of his commitment to this program. Which he deserves. Get the PG situation figured out and he and Perk are going to feast this year.

8 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Disagree but you can feel how you want.

It's definitely just a hype video for himself but there's .a subliminal message in there

Right, it can be both...but the song choice is no coincidence. At all. 

12 minutes ago, TRN said:

They can and should.

Having a war chest of 25 million doesn’t mean they’re spending 25 million annually. Also 75% of that will be targeted towards football. I’m not sure what else is big at TN from the baseball/softball/vb areas but sure they’ll get a small percentage too. 

If SLU could have a couple million in reserve for this, they’d be above 95% of schools in the country from a basketball standpoint. 

brianstl and BilliesBy40 like this

5 minutes ago, Brighton said:

I really wish the admin chose to save the hockey program over basketball. This is absurd.

Playing basketball over an ice rink is not ideal. The wood floors do not bounce as well cold

48 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

I just don't understand why SLU can't just grab a couple of big time donors and compete with that? 

The timing on this is not good. The University just completed a major fundraiser. Soccer just built a new center. The Champion Center drained a lot of money. Seems to me it would have to come from someone new and I have no idea who they may be.