Yuri

Schasz

23 hours ago, slufan13 said:

A PG equal to or better than Jones (who was solid to be fair), Jimerson, Perkins, Thatch, Okoro, Parker, Hargrove, and 2 depth pieces is still a sweet 16 level team. Convince me I'm wrong

Just now getting around to watching this. This is a blatant shot at Yuri. The synchronization of the clip of Yuri dapping him up with the "brothers been my brothers man you ain't no kin to me". Glad he's stepping up. Might see some angry Billikens with chips on their shoulders this season. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Just now getting around to watching this. This is a blatant shot at Yuri. The synchronization of the clip of Yuri dapping him up with the "brothers been my brothers man you ain't no kin to me". Glad he's stepping up. Might see some angry Billikens with chips on their shoulders this season. 

I think we're looking into the video a little too much.....

slufanskip and BrockL like this

2 hours ago, wgstl said:

Found it a little interesting perk and Gibby no longer follow yuri on Twitter

6 minutes ago, BuiltFordBills said:

I think we're looking into the video a little too much.....

I would agree with you until I saw what wgstl said.

That tells me they are not happy.

5 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Yeah I forgot about the unfollowing, so possibly.  Just seems petty and it's not like Gibby made the video.  I definitely am not arguing that perkins and gibson aren't happy with his decision.

27 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I didn't want to say anything, because it's pure conjecture, but I heard toward the end of the season the Perkins did not like playing with Yuri.

9 hours ago, Pistol said:

If you're going to be critical, be constructive and find the right tone - although I don't have faith in most people on social media to be capable of this. It's fine to be disappointed. Don't attack.

Just asking....is falsely accusing another mbm member and refusing to apologize an example of being constructive and finding the right tone? Seems to me it is a lot more like being a pompous, sanctimonious a$$. 

dennis_w likes this

9 hours ago, Pistol said:

If you're going to be critical, be constructive and find the right tone - although I don't have faith in most people on social media to be capable of this. It's fine to be disappointed. Don't attack.

Just asking....is falsely accusing another mbm member and refusing to apologize an example of being constructive and finding the right tone? Seems to me it is a lot more like being a pompous, sanctimonious a$$. 

4 minutes ago, BuiltFordBills said:

We get it, you don’t like Pistol 

Lol...you think?  So...since Pistol won't answer...how about you....you good with recklessly making false accusations against others? Is that really the guy to lecture others about proper behavior? Your silence is deafening. 

3 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Lol...you think?  So...since Pistol won't answer...how about you....you good with recklessly making false accusations against others? Is that really the guy to lecture others about proper behavior? Your silence is deafening. 

I really don’t understand why grown men and women like to come on here and fight with each other. Was Pistol possibly wrong to think that was him, yes. Is it reasonable to think that someone named “rich stl” on Twitter could be “billiken rich” just on name alone and is not “reckless”, also yes. 

2 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

It's not a shot, that's such a reach.

brianstl and slufanskip like this

23 minutes ago, HenryB said:

You guys are the biggest snowflakes. Relax. He said a lot of stuff that sounded like Rich, his name's Rich, I guessed it was Rich. I even said "I think" not "It's definitely". It was a guess and Rich said I was wrong, so I retracted it. Rich said he was logging back out, I moved on. There's nothing more to discuss.

You're in the habit of correcting yourself when you make a mistake, right?

JohnnyJumpUp and thetorch like this

3 minutes ago, Pistol said:

You guys are the biggest snowflakes. Relax. He said a lot of stuff that sounded like Rich, his name's Rich, I guessed it was Rich. I even said "I think" not "It's definitely". It was a guess and Rich said I was wrong, so I retracted it. Rich said he was logging back out, I moved on. There's nothing more to discuss.

You're in the habit of correcting yourself when you make a mistake, right?

Calling people snowflakes?  Another example of being constructive and finding the right tone?  Lol...what a hypocrite you are 🤣🤣🤣

BIG BILL FAN likes this

2 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Calling people snowflakes?  Another example of being constructive and finding the right tone?  Lol...what a hypocrite you are 🤣🤣🤣

Just trying to speak your language. I don't speak that way to the grown ups around here.

You're obsessed with me. It's a nice boost to my ego. If we took out your replies to me, you wouldn't have many posts here anymore.

19 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Just trying to speak your language. I don't speak that way to the grown ups around here.

You're obsessed with me. It's a nice boost to my ego. If we took out your replies to me, you wouldn't have many posts here anymore.

Lol....always have to stroke that ego of yours, don't you, Pistol?  Remember....you are the guy who claimed you had me on ignore...yet you are always the first to respond to me.  Who is obsessed with who? Bottom line you never made that half asked retraction until I called you out on it...your response was to troll me for having the audacity to point out your hypocrisy. Get over yourself...it is not enough that 99% of the board worships you...you demand 100%. Don't lecture others on proper behavior until you start practicing it.