Yuri

Schasz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, brianstl said:

Please tell me this isn't actually happening.

I don't know that it is him, it is pure speculation on my part. If you're on twitter the account in question is below. You'll have to scroll through a lot of political muck (I'm not taking sides, he's just a volume tweeter)

I think that's [redacted]. EDIT: He says it isn't him so I untagged him.

I'm sure he's not the only one. I just assume there's a lot of it out there and try to ignore it.

There is nothing to be gained from directing negativity at these players. Bridges can be burned, other players see it, recruits see it, coaches might see it - it adds up to a bad look for your fan base.

It's also why I never participate in the "tool" thing when recruits go elsewhere. I normally tweet something positive. Again, guys remember bad/good vibes from places.

If you're going to put something in writing or video/audio recording, be positive or say nothing.

If you're going to be critical, be constructive and find the right tone - although I don't have faith in most people on social media to be capable of this. It's fine to be disappointed. Don't attack.

1 minute ago, Slowry said:

So if Yuri to TN was such a sure thing why hasn’t he signed yet?  Just curious.  If I had that kind of money in the line(assuming that’s correct). I’d want to get it locked up as soon as possible.

why did it have to happen the next day?

maybe taking time and hearing other schools reach out raises that NIL amount. 

Technically, it sounds coaches could reach out as soon as yesterday.

My guess is he wants to make sure the Tennessee thing is legit, since he can now start hearing from the coaches. 

2 hours ago, Pistol said:

I think that's @Billiken Rich.

I'm sure he's not the only one. I just assume there's a lot of it out there and try to ignore it.

There is nothing to be gained from directing negativity at these players. Bridges can be burned, other players see it, recruits see it, coaches might see it - it adds up to a bad look for your fan base.

It's also why I never participate in the "tool" thing when recruits go elsewhere. I normally tweet something positive. Again, guys remember bad/good vibes from places.

If you're going to put something in writing or video/audio recording, be positive or say nothing.

If you're going to be critical, be constructive and find the right tone - although I don't have faith in most people on social media to be capable of this. It's fine to be disappointed. Don't attack.

Not me.  I'm not on Twitter and not that big of an ass.  I've been lurking and not signing in or posting for a good long while as it's better for my mental heath.  Thanks and good bye again.

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Not me.  I'm not on Twitter and not that big of an ass.  I've been lurking and not signing in or posting for a good long while as it's better for my mental heath.  Thanks and good bye again.

stay healthy!

29 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Pistol said:

I think that's @Billiken Rich.

I am sure the guy who just lectured us on how to treat players will soon be apologizing for trashing you. So great to have a man of such high character to be our role model. 🙄🙄🙄

BIG BILL FAN likes this

3 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Edited my original post.

The rest of my points stand.

Lol...you don't apologize for falsely trashing another member...and give me a troll for calling you out?  🤣🤣🤣 and you have the gall to tell others how they should conduct themselves? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

2 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

when they said that rich was complimentary to mi$$ouri, i knew it wasnt you.   you and i have always been on that same wave length!   good to see you alive and well rich!

slufanskip and HenryB like this

7 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Found it a little interesting perk and Gibby no longer follow yuri on Twitter

Not surprised at all. Work that hard for 3 years and then jump ship when everything is supposed to come together. I'd be pissed too. Gibby and Perkins both fought back from injuries to get a chance to make some noise. I'm sure there's some love lost.