Final 4 Observation

willie

Not every A 10 ref is incompetent. Two of the 3 in the first game do some of our games. Billiken Roy: How can Kansas still be playing? They  often start their offense with the weave. Most important: If you want to be elite you better have a bunch of 3 point shooters. 

slufanskip likes this

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, willie said:

… Most important: If you want to be elite you better have a bunch of 3 point shooters. 

Yes. For example, Christian Braun of Kansas knocking down dagger after dagger. Also, hope Franco is taking notes on how McCormack is dominating. I think he could be that good.

rgbilliken likes this

I don’t see much of the weave like ours. They may do it once, then they go inside and kick it out to an open man, or have their big take it to the hoop. Have u seen either team’s PGs driving into the trees? No. It’s mostly ball movement to an open man for a good shot. 

22 minutes ago, willie said:

Not every A 10 ref is incompetent. Two of the 3 in the first game do some of our games. Billiken Roy: How can Kansas still be playing? They  often start their offense with the weave. Most important: If you want to be elite you better have a bunch of 3 point shooters. 

Also, all high percentage 3 point shooters are not created equal.  Shooters who can get their own shot > Shooters who can't

CBFan likes this

6 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Man the refs simply swallowed their whistles, for both sides. I don’t know if that is the right thing to do, changing how the game is called in the Final Four. 

It definitely made viewing much more enjoyable.

I tuned into to see players make plays and that’s what we got.

I wish all games were called like that.

54 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I don’t see much of the weave like ours. They may do it once, then they go inside and kick it out to an open man, or have their big take it to the hoop. Have u seen either team’s PGs driving into the trees? No. It’s mostly ball movement to an open man for a good shot. 

Sorry but I don’t see much difference. In other words I think criticism of ours is misguided. 

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

Caleb Love is going to look even better in Billiken blue next season.

If they win the championship he has nothing left to prove. Might as well come home and play in front of family and friends before going to the NBA.

brianstl likes this