A10 Transfer Watch

Taj79

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates:

La Salle:  Anwar Gill (returning/leaves transfer portal):  Gill, a 6'4" rising junior/COVID sophomore from Washington, DC, averaged 4.4 ppg over 28 games played last year in 19..5 mpg.  While his mpg stayed right on consistent over his two years in the program, his ppg went down almost 2 this year.  Fran Dunphy now has five guys on his roster and one ---Marrero --- never saw the floor last year.

Richmond: Isaiah Bigelow (6'7" rising junior/COVID sophomore) from Greensboro, NC, played in 32 games for the Terriers last year in their one in, four out offense.  Averaged 23 mpg and 8.3 ppg good for fifth on the team.  Was not their leading assists man and shot 38/85/30 overall.  Was Wofford's second leading rebounder at 5.5 rpg.  Mooney now has 8 guys under contract and awaits decision on Tyler Burton to return.  Of the six guys coming back not named Gustavson or Graxce, only Connor Crabtree and Dji Bailey could be called contributors as each played just under 8 mpg.Crabtree in 35 games; Baily in 16.  There are no decent guards on this roster as of now.

If I was the NBA, I'd just laugh and say NO to 80% of the people that are going through the draft process. 

Player. I'd like to go through the NBA draft process. 

NBA - No Thank You, but here's the link to the Lichtenstein portal. Give them a shot. 

3 hours ago, slufanskip said:

If I was the NBA, I'd just laugh and say NO to 80% of the people that are going through the draft process. 

Player. I'd like to go through the NBA draft process. 

NBA - No Thank You, but here's the link to the Lichtenstein portal. Give them a shot. 

Does the NBA do this for free or do the players have to pay for this evaluation?

None of these Bonnie guys are draft material ---- and that includes the best of the bunch, Jalen Adaway.  Maybe Osunniyi can ride someone's bench for a while.  Ala Kostas Antetokounmpo and Tim Kempton.  Extra six fouls but Kempton was back when big men played big men roles and not these run-and-gun shooters we see at the five now.

7 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

6'8" F, in MIchigan rotation, 3.2 ppg

This is a really good pick up for VCU.  The 3.2 ppg is somewhat misleading when you want to judge him as a player.  He had a pretty decent sophomore season when he got to play more.  Averaged 6 ppg, 3.9 rpg and shot 34.5% from 3 in 19.5 mpg.  The last two seasons he has just been stuck behind a combination of a healthy Isiah Livers, Hunter Dickinson Moussa Diabate and Franz Wagner.  That really limited his minutes. 

21 minutes ago, brianstl said:

This is a really good pick up for VCU.  The 3.2 ppg is somewhat misleading when you want to judge him as a player.  He had a pretty decent sophomore season when he got to play more.  Averaged 6 ppg, 3.9 rpg and shot 34.5% from 3 in 19.5 mpg.  The last two seasons he has just been stuck behind a combination of a healthy Isiah Livers, Hunter Dickinson Moussa Diabate and Franz Wagner.  That really limited his minutes. 

He looks like a nice fill in for Ward, with more range but a little less rim protection..