2022-23 Season Predictions

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

Ahead of Dayton too. I don’t know whose drinking the blue kool aid at busting brackets, but I’m not gonna complain. 

50 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I expected some top 25 preseason hype.

https://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30602-gdt-a10-semifinals-vs-davidson/page/11/#comment-713605

Yurimania, Jimerson and Perkins' return is an easy sell.   I don't expect Perkins to look like the old Perkins until January.  But I understand the hype, on paper.

I liked that this article acknowledged Parker as well.  Also mentioned our need for another big.  Seemed well researched.

19 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

One of the entries just said “Rams” instead of the Colorado St Rams, so I don’t blame you for assuming that was an A10 team

Yea that’s what I saw looking quickly but it was pretty obvious looking at the logo it was Col. St. I was moving through them quickly and not reading the synopsis 

Wait a minute ...Why wasn't LSU listed?  They have more potential then any D1 team with 13 open spots. 

Not saying I disagree with the 15th ranking or that he doesn't know what he is talking about but he did misspell Jimerson in the article (twice)

Here is an article from yesterday's A10 Talk which proves you can't believe everything you read....It also deals with the A-10  "Rams problem"

https://www.a10talk.com/breaking-the-a10-adds-bellarmine-as-its-16th-school/

Enjoy

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Wait a minute ...Why wasn't LSU listed?  They have more potential then any D1 team with 13 open spots. 

Not saying I disagree with the 15th ranking or that he doesn't know what he is talking about but he did misspell Jimerson in the article (twice)

Here is an article from yesterday's A10 Talk which proves you can't believe everything you read....It also deals with the A-10  "Rams problem"

https://www.a10talk.com/breaking-the-a10-adds-bellarmine-as-its-16th-school/

Enjoy

Definitely a good one, and I liked that it addressed my fascination with our Rams mascots.

8 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

The blue juice levels on the board are very low considering the votes of confidence that the media is giving us. 

yep killing my vibes

Looked at the ESPN pre-season projection and frankly without adding to the current roster it's pretty much fools gold. They also listed Jordan Nesbitt in the Bills returning lineup (now IMHO that is wishful thinking). I'm very pleased that JaVonte is coming back but CTF must IMO add depth with at least two players that can earn some meaningful minutes. I wouldn't be upset at all if at least one of the new additions was able to earn a starting spot in the lineup.

22 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

The blue juice levels on the board are very low considering the votes of confidence that the media is giving us. 

definitely indicates the respect they have for perkins and our incoming recruits.   or they are clueless compared to us mbm's. 

2 minutes ago, laker119 said:

According to Bovada, SLU is +9000 to win it all next year.  Same as Illinois.  Dayton is +7000.  Kinda wild to see SLU on a futures bet to win the national championship, but figured I’d share

Hammer it

4 minutes ago, laker119 said:

According to Bovada, SLU is +9000 to win it all next year.  Same as Illinois.  Dayton is +7000.  Kinda wild to see SLU on a futures bet to win the national championship, but figured I’d share

Bovada is still a thing?!?! 

laker119 likes this