OT: The Chosen Ones

crymdg2

9 minutes ago, crymdg2 said:

Plug for a buddy,  and SLU Alum '07, Tony Meale. The book is fantastic,  but he had a segment that he narrates that aired on SportsCenter this morning.  Give it a watch and check out the book.  

Interesting...lived in South Florida when LeBron played for the Heat. Ran into a man in a recent vacation who was a HS referee in the Akron area. He told us that he was the referee for LeBron's first HS basketball game.

as my son details above, this story is amazing.   i've read the book.   i watched yesterday on sportscenter.   And as Crymdg details, Tony is a Billiken.   if you havent seen the sportscenter feature (which Tony narrates) and you havent read the book.   you must.   you wont regret.  

I asked tony yesterday after the show if his new baby daughter is going to be a billiken.  his response, "roy, one thing at a time."   tony, not sure what there is to think about.  never too early to start the indoctrination.  😄

rgbilliken likes this