No Trolling Today. Just Joy

I want to thank the basketball gods for the end of that game and all the missed wide open 3s from the bonnies. For a game where our point guard nearly had a triple double, our shooter had the game of his life, our big man outplayed his supposed star opposite number and our coach finally used time outs properly, it would've been a shame to lose on a terrible foul with one second left. I feel bad for Lofton that barring the NIT that is his final memory in D1 hoops. But you know what, our hearts have been broken so many times, I don't care.

This was one of the best and most satisfying wins in the history of my fandom. Were we damn lucky? Yes..... But I'll take it.  Tomorrow Davidson won't miss 10 wide open threes that we don't guard and I doubt Lee will brick 2 free throws at the end if its close. But Today, those things happened.  And Gibby, who since I said "Bench Him" has been on fire, well I would like to think I got this guy going. He had the greatest game a billiken shooter has had in a while, barring perhaps the Perkins game vs LSU. 

I, like most of you, was 100 percent sure this was going to OT, and 99 percent sure it was a loser. Lofton was not missing those. And then he missed them...both of them... Do we take advantage and guard tomorrow? Does Ford actually draw up real plays. Boy it would be nice, because Destiny flirted with the Bills today. We have to hop on for the ride.

2022 A10 Champs sounds pretty good.

-Joey