GDT: A10 Quarterfinals vs St. Bonaventure

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Yep. Big shots from Gibson. I knew it would happen when it needed to! Let's go! Sucks to suck brown wolves! Make your free throws!

I felt the Bonnie’s were fatigued and that might have been the issue plus the pressure of the shots.

I think we will see it more with Jimerson.

Shooting slumps are something with shooters.  I thought Jimerson had tired legs but it was a slump.

Way to go Gibby 

2 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

17 turnovers and 38% shooting from inside the arc. If you told me that before the game I would wager that as a sure loss. And I'd have been wrong. March Madness, baby.

also tho,

Gibby 6 or 9 and Okoro 5-7 with 14, yuri with 9 assists, did we win by 20?

20 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I’m not sure we deserved this, but take it and move on 

We did because we played defense. When you do that you give yourself a chance. Even the best offenses can come and go, when we have struggled it has been because of the defense. I like they way we have brought in these first two games.

Adman, David King and brianstl like this

Just now, ACE said:

We did because we played defense. When you do that you give yourself a chance. Even the best offenses can come and go, when we have struggled it has been because of the defense. I like they way we have brought in these first two games.

I say that as tongue in cheek. Theyre best FT shooter misses 2, and then gets the putback, all just to need 1 point.. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

To win: 

Defend

Rebound 

ACE likes this