GDT: A10 Quarterfinals vs St. Bonaventure

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• NextYearBill changed the title to GDT: A10 Quarterfinals vs St. Bonaventure
2 minutes ago, Compton said:

Anyone have a ticket they can sell for the morning session (or just the SLU game if they can't coordinate sooner)?

Going to head over to Capital One soon and would rather buy a ticket from one of you all than the box office.

Did you see the stands in the games so far? You are gonna get in. You might be able to get the A10 to pay you to attend. :) 

unclecarl likes this

I am going to throw this out into the world and hope that it happens. DeAndre Jones really impressed me during the VCU game. With him, Thatch, and Collins we can have some solid and intelligent play. We can reasonably limit turnovers. I hope that group gets a lot of minutes and that they play well.

22 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

We are going to be outnumbered here 25 to 1 by Bonnies. They have come out of the woods. 

Just set up a sign outside the stadium saying: “Open and free guided Deer Hunting with unlimited free alcohol,” and give an address 2 hours away. Problem solved.

1 minute ago, Marlow said:

Buzz Williams, whose Aggies just beat Auburn, stated that he wants his team to play non stop fast to compete against bigger, more talented teams. Love to see the Bills run the Bonnie’s out of the gym.

It’s the only way we win. If we play slow ball we will struggle. 

I would love to see results if Jimerson hits his first few shots vs if he misses. I feel like if he gets a rhythm going early he ends up with like 12 points in the first half. An old case study on Eric Gordon talked about how successful he was if he hit his very first shot