GDT: @ Richmond

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 turnovers the trend has continued.

Cold shooting happens there is no excuse for turnovers and not playing hard for a rebound.

This is an away game in reverse, played good in the first half panic in the second half.

Just now, Taj79 said:

23 to 4 run by Richmond.  There’s your run. Ford was useless.  If you have to burn all your timeouts, you do it.  What’s the flip side?  A loss is a loss is a loss.

I have never seen a coach burn all timeouts with 10 minutes left. Maybe I’m just too young, but that sounds like a novel approach. 

Just now, A10Ref said:

I have never seen a coach burn all timeouts with 10 minutes left. Maybe I’m just too young, but that sounds like a novel approach. 

You’re too young.

I’ve never seen anything quite like this team this year. No lead is safe with them. Anemic offense, no adjustments EVER is just pathetic. You have to try to be this bad. Gibson is MIA again when the team needs him. If he’s such a good scorer how can he never get the ball in an area to score in this offense when they need him?