GDT: Beat the Bonnies Part 1

SLU_Nick

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This analyst, former Columbia player, is awful.

The refs are pathetic, should be wearing brown uniforms. There were multiple uncalled shooting fouls on Bona in the last sequence. “Referees s***” chant was just audible. So I am not alone there. 

in the words of Rick Majerus, “We need to get the hell out of this conference.” Except we have nowhere else to go.

Soderball and CBFan like this

If you want to get into armchair quarterbacking, I think we need more ball movement off of Collins. Would play Jones and Collins together and try to generate some plays away from Collins. They are all over him. Need some space.

Just now, Soderball said:

If you want to get into armchair quarterbacking, I think we need more ball movement off of Collins. Would play Jones and Collins together and try to generate some plays away from Collins. They are all over him. Need some space.

The “take it at right at one of the best shot blockers in the country” game plan is working.

No Jones for Yuri completely takes away the advantage of the bench.

Just a couple of minutes coach.

2 minutes ago, Soderball said:

Jones has not even played. We could use Williams too to shoot against the zone. I don’t know if he’s available, maybe not. He was out last game with back issue.