GDT: Arch Baron Cup Leg 2

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Hargrove’s tweet this morning the shirts are on the seats hopefully they put a XL or bigger on my seat.  It’s a good look seeing the seats with the shirts but it would be better if you could chose your size coming in Chaifetz instead of looking at the seats around you for it.

Once again our coaching staff and players have put the team in position to play a meaningful game in February.  The Billikens are playing for sole possession of second place in the A10 and to stay 1 game behind in the loss side to Davidson for first place in spite of losing their best offensive player.

bauman likes this

5 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I saw Hargrove’s tweet this morning the shirts are on the seats hopefully they put a XL or bigger on my seat.  It’s a good look seeing the seats with the shirts but it would be better if you could chose your size coming in Chaifetz instead of looking at the seats around you for it.

Once again our coaching staff and players have put the team in position to play a meaningful game in February.  The Billikens are playing for sole possession of second place in the A10 and to stay 1 game behind in the loss side to Davidson for first place in spite of losing their best offensive player.

Cmon CB, let’s be positive. You haven’t even seen the sizes and you’re already pre complaining. I’m sure they’ll let you change sizes. Get some coffee or a Red Bull in you. 

8 minutes ago, CBFan said:

get there early and if not an XL trade it with a neighboring seat that has an XL.

Prior to a Yale-Harvard football game, Yale coach Tad Jones told his players, “Gentlemen, you are about to meet Harvard in a game of football. Never again in your lives will you do anything as important.”  

Substitite Dayton for Harvard and football for basketball, and Coach Ford will have the correct message for his team today.

Just now, billikenfan05 said:

Nothing in the rules says it has to be Billiken logoed? 

I always wear my blue, and just throw on the white tee. I literally don’t have anything white 

5 minutes ago, Scoop said:

I wear the same white sweater once a year to this game. My wife hates it. It’s a running joke now.

is she wearing white?

54 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Cmon CB, let’s be positive. You haven’t even seen the sizes and you’re already pre complaining. I’m sure they’ll let you change sizes. Get some coffee or a Red Bull in you. 

Pre game suggestion I know the drill for the white out.

You might be on to something because the first post came before my coffee and this comes after 2 cups.

Go Bills beat the Flyers.

According to Stu's article, the team "won't get punked" again as they did at Dayton.  I like that attitude and believe it will carry the day today.  ESPN says Bills -4.5.

Elsewhere, while the A10 slate is pretty full up today, there i snot a lot of earth-moving games.  The Joeys (-5.5) host Fordham.  A real PIG battle.  Rhodey (-6.5) host Umass in the battle of two enigma teams.  Mason (-5) goes to La Salle in a game where I am interested in the result; I have Mason fading and this would be a 50/50 game in that respect.  Davidson (-9.5) isd at Geedubya and that should be a relative no-contest.  And finally Duquesne (+11.5) is in Richmond for a battle with VCU.  Even without Williams (and I don't know if he's playing) this should be a walk for VCU.

Last night's Richmond win over the Bonnies moves Richmodn into sixth place and drops the Bonnies into 7th, tied with Geedubya.  Isn't that funny --- the preseason favorite tied with a program in total disarray?  For you newbies --- welcome to the A10.  It's always like this in here.

Just win baby.