Transfer Watch - 2022

ACE

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, STLsportsfan said:

Lindenwood opened the season last year against Parkside and Croft went for 36 on 12-21 shooting and 10-10 from the FT line. Dude can score the ball. 

This sounds like an interesting recruit to me, I really do not care if he was in DII. Question, I thought Lindenwood planned to upgrade to DI this year, is this correct?

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

This sounds like an interesting recruit to me, I really do not care if he was in DII. Question, I thought Lindenwood planned to upgrade to DI this year, is this correct?

That doesn't provide any "quality" rating for any of their players.  Of course any D2 player could be an excellent player.

1 hour ago, cheeseman said:

That doesn't provide any "quality" rating for any of their players.  Of course any D2 player could be an excellent player.

Of course there is no "quality" rating, this is a player, not a tube of toothpaste.

On 6/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, BuiltFordBills said:

Forte has followed a bunch of 2023 and 24 HS players recently too but I'll leave that up to @Pistol 😉

Just got back from vacation and I'm a little backlogged. I got a couple new ones entered but still have like 6-8 left. I'll update here when they're done.

BuiltFordBills likes this

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Annual ‘Let’s Make A Deal’ with highest bidder winning is now official. 

🙄  hate it.  another opportunity for the rich to distance themselves from the rest by encouraging stealing of talent. 

AGB91, CenHudDude, SShoe and 1 other like this

8 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

🙄  hate it.  another opportunity for the rich to distance themselves from the rest by encouraging stealing of talent. 

I don’t see this affecting anything. The Rashad Williams of the world can breathe a sigh of relief. That is probably a good thing.

18 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

I suggest that this board collectively, this upcoming season, put together a list of players we think the Bills can afford.  It would be nice to know what the Bills player budget is going to be, but I doubt if they will reveal that.  No more brown paper bags.  We can probably get most of the 'business' taken care of on-line.

It's open season x 2-----NIL's Pay to Play and three free transfers after your initial freshman 'contract'.

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

As Corey Tate says, if the suits (coaches) can do it, why can't the players? Will someone like Ford who is a top-notch recruiter of talent benefit from this new era of increased transfers?

BilliesBy40 likes this