Transfer Watch - 2022

ACE

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Taj79 said:

I always forget Relaphorde.  My bad.  That would be the only upward bound transfer as I see it.  And Ricky Frazier way back when.  Thanks for the correction.  Jason Edwin went to Kent State; not an upgrade in my book, maybe a lateral.  And there was one guy who went to some Kentucky school a long time ago but his name and the school escapes me.  Decent player.  Again, not an upgrade.

Kind of different but let’s not forget Mickey “Mouse” Pearson. Needed a bigger program to up his NBA chances. A no show who was pretty much a no show at TCU. 

Just now, dlarry said:

At least he had the courtesy of letting Bills fans buy his clothing line before dropping the hammer. 

I hope everyone is able to return that crap.

I’d be canceling the charges on my CC if this is true. Yurimania goes from being Paul Revere to Benedict Arnold on Patriots day. 

Just now, NoCoBillsFan said:

I’m about to go full @Brightonat this point. Ford’s recruiting means nothing if he can’t keep the players here

cant judge coaches anymore with this. Every team other than a VERY few are losing players with the new portal. 

A10Ref likes this

Just now, slu72 said:

I’d be canceling the charges on my CC if this is true. Yurimania goes from being Paul Revere to Benedict Arnold on Patriots day. 

Yep.

Most players I wish success on the court when they leave.

I wish Yuri health and happiness but here's hoping he turns into a TO machine on the court.

3 minutes ago, wgstl said:

cant judge coaches anymore with this. Every team other than a VERY few are losing players with the new portal. 

This is the guy Ford gave the keys to the program last season.  It is Ford's job to always be recruiting the players on his team already.

JMM28 likes this

Just now, brianstl said:

This is the guy Ford gave the keys to the program last season.  It is Ford's job to always be recruiting the players on his team already.

speaking of recruiting, why I thought Yuri would stay is because it didn't seem like we've offered many PG's. 

Blame the NCAA allowing the free evaluation by the NBA folks and much as the ease of the portal and transfer rules.   

Everything beyond the 5 football conferences are nothing more than farm teams now.   Won't be long till they split the tourney

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

Blame the NCAA allowing the free evaluation by the NBA folks and much as the ease of the portal and transfer rules.   

Everything beyond the 5 football conferences are nothing more than farm teams now.   Won't be long till they split the tourney

Roy, the NBA evaluation had nothing to with this. There has been stuff going on with Yuri before he ever announced he was going to get evaluated.