GDT UMass part 2

Old guy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird observation I saw again today: what is wrong with Fred Thatch on the fast break? Instead of accelerating towards the hoop, he slows down and gives the D a chance to catch him.  Happened again today.  Such a weird tendency he needs to fix

14 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

How come we only have half the pages in this thread at the end of the game as we had Thursday? 

Felt like the attendance today was more than the last few games. Maybe we need a thread on board attendance issues? 😁

Jimerson shooting 47/43/88 so close to the 180 mark.

Jimerson is the 37th player to score 30 points for the Billikens

Also shooting 14-24 from 3 his last 4 games.

Collins is just 4 assists from Josh Fishers all time Assist record.

Fisher played 123, Collins has played 68.

RUBillsFan likes this

13 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Felt like the attendance today was more than the last few games. Maybe we need a thread on board attendance issues? 😁

The upper end zones had pretty good attendance. Either a deal or free. I just wish they could figure out how to fill the no show season tickets. 

33 minutes ago, Fraz said:

Weird observation I saw again today: what is wrong with Fred Thatch on the fast break? Instead of accelerating towards the hoop, he slows down and gives the D a chance to catch him.  Happened again today.  Such a weird tendency he needs to fix

My guess is that Fred was thinking about getting swatted vs Iona during his 2 fast break chances today.  He needs to get out of his head on those and just finish.