just curious gordon

a guy i work with asked me today whatever happened to cartere gordon.   i told him dont care.  but i then was curious and checked the grambling roster and didnt see him listed.   where's he at?   anyone?

41 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

a guy i work with asked me today whatever happened to cartere gordon.   i told him dont care.  but i then was curious and checked the grambling roster and didnt see him listed.   where's he at?   anyone?

Not sure but didn't he end up at a JC after Grambling?

He's not listed on the current Grambling roster on ESPN, and hasn't tallied aby sort of stat on it either.  Verbal Commits has him denoted as a FWO LT --- former walk-on, left team.

His career has just been so weird. How much eligibility would he even have left? And it’s hard to even keep track of what he’s got going on. 

A couple months back, my dad and I stopped at a restaurant after the soccer game vs LIU. We obviously had on SLU gear and the waiter mentioned to us that his cousin had played basketball at SLU. Turns out he was Carte’are’s cousin and I asked him what he was up to nowadays. I don’t recall exactly what he said but even he wasn’t 100% sure. 

3 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

wgstl, why hasnt he been there, on the roster and playing all along?   just seems weird. 

No clue. My guess is grades, which is why he came back just as 2nd semester started.