The Bills over UMass by 12 part 2

The Wiz

On 1/23/2022 at 5:56 PM, RUBillsFan said:

#ColdTakesExposed

Oh no, completely incorrect, things went just as I expected. When I feel positive about games, we lose, when I feel negative about it, we win. Went heavy on the negativity and you see the result. It’s a mystery to me why this works, but I’ll tell you right now, GW is gonna kick our butt.

17 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Oh no, completely incorrect, things went just as I expected. When I feel positive about games, we lose, when I feel negative about it, we win. Went heavy on the negativity and you see the result. It’s a mystery to me why this works, but I’ll tell you right now, GW is gonna kick our butt.

Nick Saban has a similar ‘rat poison’ theory. I mean, some people call him successful coach.

19 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

I knew a guy long time ago that talked a lot about the market. Whatever this guy bought, you had to sell as soon as possible if you had it because that stock was fated to go down. He was a "negative indicator" of the market. You are not alone billikenbill, I hope you stay negative for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

I usually have more luck watching games after I get the kids to bed.  As such, I've watched the end of a lot of games, but not the beginning.  Due to the UAB, Belmont, and Auburn games, I've developed a superstition that if I actually watch the game on TV the team plays poorly.  In my head though if I just happen to have the game on TV, but am not actively watching because I'm folding laundry or working from home, etc., it's okay.  I've been a lot more productive during games because of this superstition so that's one good thing to come out of those god-awful losses.