GDT: Umass (pt. 1)

A10Ref

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SLU_Nick said:

Yuri decides to find Traore with the game on the line.  And then again! 

@RiseOfTheBillikens- Is he still having a good game against the worst team in the a-10

Bad turnover trying to make a play. That was a bad play. Never said it wasnt. Again UMass is far from the worst team in the a10. 

This continues to be frustrating.  Inconsistent the D isn't always there, the O isn't always there the rebounding isn't always there.  What is the team identity? The thing they do night in night out?  Nothing we can point to, FT shooting is money this season but that's not an identity.  Just need to clean some things up around the edges but it's a laundry list not 2 or 3 things.

Just now, Slu let the dogs out? said:

This team just isn’t good. 

It really isnt. Over the past few weeks I’ve seen several ppl say this team could win the A10T or something along those lines and I’ve been just mind blown. Belmont and uab are not special teams. And we played auburn “close”.  It’s an nit team which given the loss of Perkins, is fine. I’ll be honest, I told my friend to take the  umass spread tonight, I didn’t think we would win.  

Fraz likes this

1 minute ago, SLU_Nick said:

Nesbitt just sits on the bench down the stretch as we lose to umass…the bottom might be about to fall out here.  

happy he can’t transfer bc of his kid 

I hate this. Nesbitt is given way too many minutes to sit around and take as few of shots as he does. It’s actually his fault he’s not in more, he sits around too much on when on offense, and or passes around chances