The Bills over UMass by 5 (part 1)

The Wiz

15 minutes ago, Gremio14 said:

Equally perplexing were the several times Nesbitt was wide open on the wing ( he can shoot the three) screaming for the ball…and Yuri would not even look at him. I just don’t get it. 

noticed this too... wtf

Gremio14 and drkelsey55 like this

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NextYearBill said:

noticed this too... wtf

I'm not sure why Nesbitt isn't clicking with the team.  His touches per minute had to be the lowest rate on the team last night (of the rotation players). 

I will say Nesbitt did an admirable job on guarding  R Kelly.  He only got of 4 three's and 6 total shots.  If only someone could have handled Fernandes as well.

On 1/20/2022 at 5:13 PM, Billikenbooster said:

I see this as a trap game for SLU. Facing a winless team on their home floor. 
Need focus and execution tonight. No dumb TO’s.

Sadly, this was good call. Besides foul shot disparity, the other X factor in this game is that UMass played inspired. Fernandes was great, but many UMass role players made many tough shots. Then, our strategy to take away the 3 pt shot backfired when they went inside and Okoro fouled out. Linssen's injury vs. Auburn continues to have major impact on the season. Hopefully he will back in starting lineup soon and Bills will return to form.