A Ram, a Ram, ...

Duquesne led most of the game but Fordham played well in the second half. They unsurprisingly shot 41% coming off a 13-day break, and I'm hoping they're still a little cold in STL this weekend. Chuba Ohams put up a ridiculous line of 14 and 16 with 8 blocks, 3 assists, and 3 steals. He could be a problem for us. Season averages are 14.5 PPG, 11.6 RPG, 2.3 BPG, 1.9 APG and he shoots 53.5% from the field.

Fordham has never started 2-0 in the league before.

2 wins match their total A10 wins from last season.

billiken_roy likes this

I have Duquesne, La Salle, Geedubya and thge Joeys in the PIG right now.  Fordham has played and beat two of the four.  What is their current SOS rating?  Thye have lost at home to Maryland-Eastern Shore.

3 hours ago, Taj79 said:

I have Duquesne, La Salle, Geedubya and thge Joeys in the PIG right now.  Fordham has played and beat two of the four.  What is their current SOS rating?  Thye have lost at home to Maryland-Eastern Shore.

Feels like it’s a battle between St Joes and Fordham to escape the pillow fight. Kenpom has their SOS at 341