GDT: ABC

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Nothing, but you don’t keep a player that talented benched that long.  It isn’t like he was sitting to give Curry minutes

I agree to a point. But it could be Travis trying to prove a point.  He has butted heads with Travis a lot this year on playing coaches way.

Just now, slufan13 said:

This is not an anti Ford post so the homers can relax but Grant is a good coach 

Yeahhhhhh I'm a Ford supporter but let's be honest, Grant is everything Ford wants to be. He fits the same mold where his recruiting is better than his in-game coaching but he's still so much better than Ford.

3 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

I’d let him free once he stops taking 19 footers with time on the shot clock… I love everything else he does but that piece drives me nuts. 

Nesbitt cannot be confined to the bench with that lineup on the floor. Jones is a Southland Conference, Low Con point guard, is too short and too frail to play point guard significant minutes at the A10 level. 

I’m also a Travis Ford supporter. But he’s been off tonight, yanked Hargrove in the 1st Half, yanked Nesbitt in the 2nd Half. Those two are not the problem. And with Yuri on the bench with 4 fouls, Nesbitt must be in the game.

SLU_Nick likes this

Just now, Bay Area Billiken said:

Nesbitt cannot be confined to the bench with that lineup on the floor. Jones is a Southland Conference, Low Con point guard, is too short and too frail to play point guard at the A10 level. 

And he's way worse than Yuri against the press which is saying a lot

3 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Yeahhhhhh I'm a Ford supporter but let's be honest, Grant is everything Ford wants to be. He fits the same mold where his recruiting is better than his in-game coaching but he's still so much better than Ford.

I think grant and ford are the same with grant having a super slight advantage. 

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

I think grant and ford are the same with grant having a super slight advantage. 

Ford ever had a team ranked third in the country? Granted ford came into a worse situation and has had terrible luck, but he's never had that level of success anywhere else. 

Just now, NoCoBillsFan said:

Ford ever had a team ranked third in the country? Granted ford came into a worse situation and has had terrible luck, but he's never had that level of success anywhere else. 

Grant ever lose a 20 point scorer and still have a shot at winning the conference mid season?

stmdragons likes this

1 minute ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

They’ve won the same amount of tourney games at their respective schools (tongue and cheek but my favorite thing to tell Dayton fans). Also, ford’s made one more tourney (again, see above). 

2 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Outside of first 2 building year, has ford ever lost to the type teams ud has, this year, 3 times? And If you argue it’s bc how young they are then that’s terrible planning and recruiting on grant 

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

Outside of first 2 building year, has ford ever lost to the type teams ud has, this year, 3 times? And If you argue it’s bc how young they are then that’s terrible planning and recruiting on grant 

And then they beat Kansas, while Ford hasn't even beaten a ranked team.