GDT: ABC

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pistol said:

I hope to be en route to Dayton 6 hours from now. Hope to bring the Arch Baron Cup back with me.

Don't you live in Cincinnati?  Will you make a detour to drop it off at Chaifetz before returning home? 

*Pistol stumbles in the door to his house at 8am on January 12th.*

Mrs. Pistol: Where TF have you been?  The game ended over 10 hours ago?

Pistol:  Errr....sorry honey.  It's been a long night.  I had to drive to St. Louis to deliver a fictional trophy to the SLU basketball arena.

Mrs. Pistol: ...

Pistol: Welp.  Time for work.  See you tonight.

🤣

Pistol likes this

55 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

This may be too soon, with the passing of Bob Saget, but is Stamos going to the game? Will he go in blue face?

Rumors are that Stamos will be getting "Jesse & The Rippers" back together to play a special tribute concert honoring Saget's life at an official Arch Baron Cup pep rally.  Stamos would never use face paint & hide his gorgeous mug, but has commissioned commemorative Billiken biker jackets with a special RIP Bob arm patch for the whole band.

BilliesBy40 and almaman like this

7 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Rumors are that Stamos will be getting "Jesse & The Rippers" back together to play a special tribute concert honoring Saget's life at an official Arch Baron Cup pep rally.  Stamos would never use face paint & hide his gorgeous mug, but has commissioned commemorative Billiken biker jackets with a special RIP Bob arm patch for the whole band.

they are now called the Aristocrats

cgeldmacher likes this