@Dayton Tuesday for the Arch-Baron Cup

Sagarin has #54 SLU at +1 (rounded off from + .52) at #81 Dayton in the overall season ratings, meaning SLU is a 1 point road underdog.  The margin is the 2.84 home court advantage for Dayton.

Sagarin's Recent Rating has the game as pick 'em, #57 SLU by .47 over #102 Dayton, rounded off to 0, pick 'em, which includes a 2.83 point Dayton home court advantage.

7 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Sagarin has #54 SLU at +1 (rounded off from + .52) at #81 Dayton in the overall season ratings, meaning SLU is a 1 point road underdog.  The margin is the 2.84 home court advantage for Dayton.

Sagarin's Recent Rating has the game as pick 'em, #57 SLU by .47 over #102 Dayton, rounded off to 0, pick 'em, which includes a 2.83 point Dayton home court advantage.

Hate playing in Dayton.  When’s the last time we won there?

41 minutes ago, Fraz said:

Hate playing in Dayton.  When’s the last time we won there?

SLU last won at Dayton on 1/11/2014, 67-59.

SLU last beat Dayton at Barclays Center in Brooklyn in the 2019 A10 Tournament, 64-55.

SLU is 28-38 all-time vs. Dayton, has lost 13 of the last 16 and the last 4.

So it is time (past time) to Beat Dayton.

billiken_roy and Fraz like this

I dont see how we win this shooting under 30% from 3.

Also Yuri is very close to overtaking Jones as our 3 point % leader. Who would have thought Yuri would turn into a near 40% 3 point shooter.  

Im worried about THJ,  just 4 of 23 from 3 in his last 5. 

3 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I dont see how we win this shooting under 30% from 3.

Also Yuri is very close to overtaking Jones as our 3 point % leader. Who would have thought Yuri would turn into a near 40% 3 point shooter.  

Im worried about THJ,  just 4 of 23 from 3 in his last 5. 

Auburn, mini layoff, Iona.   I’m not worried yet.  But getting closer.  That goes for the entire team 3pt %.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Auburn, mini layoff, Iona.   I’m not worried yet.  But getting closer.  That goes for the entire team 3pt %.

The reason I stress a little concern with THJ is because 90% of his shots are good clean looks, he rarely forces shots(good on him).  GJ is different, feels like 90% of his shots are contested/off blance so it makes sense for him to see a dip from time to time. 

36 minutes ago, wgstl said:

The reason I stress a little concern with THJ is because 90% of his shots are good clean looks, he rarely forces shots(good on him).  GJ is different, feels like 90% of his shots are contested/off blance so it makes sense for him to see a dip from time to time. 

I think TJ is just a bit streaky. Both this season and last season he was basically automatic from 3 to start the year but then he cooled off as the season went on. Just need him to catch fire again

27 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

I think TJ is just a bit streaky. Both this season and last season he was basically automatic from 3 to start the year but then he cooled off as the season went on. Just need him to catch fire again

he seems to have gotten big part of JGs minutes, starting  to remind me of JG's bunny issues :)