GDT - The Gaels

Fraz

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

The key is out there for all to see …. Bully Yuri and when he drives, cover the rollers and make him shoot.

I love Yurimania but against big guards he’s very limited. Maybe we play 2 PG’s with Yurimania and JNez. 

On Thatch’s putback, did anyone else see the Iona guy move like he got pushed?  Watching the replay, I just don’t see him getting stuck under the basket without some help. 

I was ok with the officiating for about the first 30 minutes, as it was fairly consistent. Then it got inconsistent. 

Still a good game and great win!

That's a good team.   They are a dark horse sweet 16 team.   We haven't faced that kind of man to man cincy Huggins van excel cincy days.   Wow.   I'm a wreck.   I don't care what the rankings say that's a top 20 team

Adman likes this

3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

That's a good team.   They are a dark horse sweet 16 team.   We haven't faced that kind of man to man cincy Huggins van excel cincy days.   Wow.   I'm a wreck.   I don't care what the rankings say that's a top 20 team

I don’t know about top 20 but in their conf I can see them as a Zaga type team. What less would u expect from slick Rick. The man can coach hoops.