GDT - The Gaels

Fraz

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again:. What's the answer to the scenario where a team has the personnel to take Yuri and Jimerson out of the game?  Strategically I don't think there is one.  Either Nesbitt transforms into a consistent offensive player over the next month or we're just praying for an A10 tournament run. 

Fred and Okoro are doing their best to bully ball us to victory tonight but that's not a long-term solution.

I don’t want to take away anything from Iona because they are executing their defensive game plan perfectly.  ThAt said, bad turnovers are the reason we are down one.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again:. What's the answer to the scenario where a team has the personnel to take Yuri and Jimerson out of the game?  Strategically I don't think there is one.  Either Nesbitt transforms into a consistent offensive player over the next month or we're just praying for an A10 tournament run. 

Fred and Okoro are doing their best to bully ball us to victory tonight but that's not a long-term solution.

Goodwin and French would love to play in this game. 

Fraz likes this